Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, July 12, 2013

Tajimaya Charcoal Grill in SM Mall of Asia Review



Beef lovers rejoice. The Mall of Asia(MOA) branch offers unli beef!!! Almost tried the Rockwell branch but luckily we didn't push thru because Rockwell does not offer the unli beef. 

Price is at Php580 per head to avail unli beef, pork, sausage, shrimp, squid, Japanese rice, salad and appetizers. There is a cheaper price for non beef eaters, I think it's around Php420.

For the appetizers, I really like the lettuce with sesame oil dressing and beansprouts laced with sesame oil. Kimchi is a bit too hot for my taste since I really shy away from spicy food. Squid was sweet and tender. There are other food choices such as fresh shrimp, sausage and pork slices but we mainly concentrated on the beef. Beef is fat marbled, I personally don't like fatty beef, I grew up throwing fat away because I think it's icky but Paolo Sy really loves marbled fat beef so I also dug in and lived a little lol, dip it in the sauce provided before grilling. Yum yum! Smells really nice and heavenly. Now I understand why people love their beef with fat, it's sinful but it's really melt in your mouth goodness. I just downed green tea when I got home to wash the grease away.

Tajimaya Charcoal Grill
2137-2139 2/F SM Mall of Asia
Tel no. 5568929

2 comments: