Dined here once and boy, parking in this area is always full! A lot of people swarm the place so I thought this restaurant might be really good. We had to drive two or three times around the area before we got a space.
This is a super cute and dainty restaurant. It's very girly and it reminds me of those cute Kamiseta boutiques. We were escorted to the second floor and this lovely display pops up before my eyes. Cuteness! Hello, happiness indeed!
I had hickory smoked barbeque pork belly for Php395.
Overall I love this restaurant and will come back to try the truffle oil pasta, it looks and smells good!
- Pork belly is really soft
- Served with sweet corn
- Served with 1 additionl side dish, choices are: mashed potato, rice and salad
- Barbeque sauce is yummy, perfect balance of sweet tangy and smokey
- Mashed potato is heavy on the butter, minced garlic goes really well with the potato
- Fatty pork, approx. 60% meat, 40% fat
Paolo and I shared a slice of cheesecake for dessert and it was so good! This is purely creamy and tangy cream cheese topped with a dollop of blueberry jam. Perfect!
Relish Restaurant Address:
74 Sct. Limbaga St. Tomas Morato, Quezon City
Tel no. 3525492