Adsense Leaderboard

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Masatami Shave Ice in Chocolate


I was craving for something sweet when I checked out looloo and Masatami Shave Ice came up so I decided to give it a try.

Swiss cheese is their best seller but since I'm not into cheese, I opted for a small cup of chocolate ice shaving (Php60). It tastes just like Milo! The ice is thinly shaved so it looks really interesting and it instantly melts in your mouth. A lot say swiss cheese is creamy but this one is not as smooth though, I can feel the texture of ice melting in my mouth but I'm not complaining, they did market it as ice shaving. To be fair, it tastes creamier and smoother than regular ice shavings but not too smooth to be considered ice cream. Yummy! I was able to finish the whole cup within a few minutes.

Might try swiss cheese next time if I'm feeling a bit adventurous just to see what everyone is raving about.

No comments:

Post a Comment