Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte in Rose Paris Review and Swatch

When I first laid my eyes on YSL Rouge Volupte, I knew I just have to grab one. Anything gold is my weakness and a gold lipstick tube is a surefire way to make my knees go weak.

I was a bit heart broken when I found out YSL pulled out of the Philippine market for quite some time now so I get my lipstick via pre-order websites. I bought this particular tube from Carefreeshopper during the Sephora 10% off sale so I got this at Php1800. I've been buying things from Ms. Armie's site for quite some time now and I must say she offers hassle free transaction. Your products arrive safe and sound.

YSL Rouge Volupte no. 27 Rose Paris Swatch

My favorite shade is no. 27 Rose Paris. It's a bright pinky coral color that complements my pale skin tone, I think the pink coral shade brightens my skin tone without looking pale or pasty, it gives me a nice healthy glow. This is my HG lipstick.

Texture wise this is on the creamy-slippery side so what I do is just pat it on my lips and pucker up. The color packs a punch, it's a very solid color on the lips so a little goes a long long way unless you really want to achieve a bold lip color. Staying power wise it is amazing, I don't think any other lipstick is at par with this because the color does not fade away even when I eat, as long as I don't apply a lot of lip balm or gloss, the lipstick will stay on it's own for a long long time. The only down side is that it can be quite drying after a few hours but a light coat of lip balm could easily seal the deal. 

4 comments:

  1. wah... really? pnull out na dito sa philippines? :( wahhh... im actually planning to get one anytime soon sana T_T tsk. btw, thanks for sharing~! love the color ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi =) Yup I think so, the last time I saw YSL was a couple years back and konti nalang ang colors na available. You could try via carefreeshopper.multiply.com naman =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey. thanks! sige i'll check ^_^ sayang talaga.. bakit pnull out >_<

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure rin e =) Sayang nga though

    ReplyDelete