Adsense Leaderboard

Monday, September 3, 2012

Shu Uemura False Eyelash Glue Review

Sometimes, it is fun to play with wispy falsies, it can change your look and add more oomph to your eyes. My go to glue is Shu Uemura's false eyelash glue. This is definitely pricier than other popular brands but I think Shu Uemura's formula makes all the difference.

I got this in Hong Kong, I honestly forgot how much I got it for but I know it is definitely cheaper in Hong Kong than here in the Philippines. According to Shu Uemura Hong Kong's website, this tube sells around HK$35.

I like the ultra small tube opening that you can actually glide the tube through the falsies without worrying about accidentally applying excess glue to the lash band. I usually allow it to get tacky first before applying. Unlike other lash glues, it stays put once you have applied it. Formula wise this is scent free and gentler to the eyes, other eye lash glues usually sting my eyes and nose because of the harsh chemicals but Shu Uemura's formula is holy grail material. This is also the most fool proof eyelash glue I have tried. It lasts all way without falling out even with oily lids. It goes on clear when dried so you don't have to worry about white glue peeking through your lashes. Removing this is a breeze and painless. What I usually do is soak my lids with Shu Uemura cleaning oil, wait for a few seconds and start pulling the lash band. The best part is it is pain free to remove, no tugging! 



No comments:

Post a Comment