Adsense Leaderboard

Monday, August 27, 2012

Shu Uemura 24K Gold Eyelash Curler


Yay! Giddy giddy me! When I went to Shu Uemura Trinoma to buy my powder foundation, I found out that they have also released their much coveted limited edition 24K gold eye lash curler. BUT I didn't buy it because I still have the original Shu Uemura eyelash curler and I am absolutely okay with not buying the 24K version. 

Okay, so why am I giddy and why do I have this? On my way home I was talking to P on the phone about this and little did I know he planned to get one for me. One tiring night coming home from work, I spotted a package for me on my table and tadaaah! Kilig much! It's really sweet and thoughtful of P. 

Look at that 24K goodness, heaven! 

Performance wise it does the same as the original version. No tugging, just perfectly curled eyelashes. This works well on my thin sparse Chinese lashes lol! The only perk about this is that it is extra pretty and luxurious with the 24K gold plating. One thing I noticed is that this is significantly lighter than the original one. 



Upon checking the label, I noticed that the 24K eyelash curlers are made in Taiwan as opposed to the original version I bought in Hong Kong that are made in Japan. Perhaps that could be one reason why this curler feels lighter on my hand than the original one. I'm not sure nor familiar with the production in Japan and Taiwan but both countries do produce great eyelash curlers. Both Taiwan and Japan made curlers works well on my lashes so there should not be a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment