Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MAC Pret a Papier Lemmings/Buy List

I know I still have a lot of makeup and beauty products to review for you guys but I'd like to show my Pret a Papier lemmings first ^.^ I'd be buying 'em once it's available, sadly, we still don't know when it's gonna be available in the Philippines =( All we know is that it's gonna be available by May 2010.

I'm a huge fan of coral shades, it looks good on my cheeks and lips but I wanna try it out on my eyelids too.

I just wanted to get two items and the first one is...
MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe
At first I was hesitant to try coral colors on my lids because I'm afraid it will make my eyes look swollen haha!
But yeah I'm game to get this paint pot!

MAC Lip Glass in Tuck and Fold (first lip glass on the left) 
Tuck and Fold is a bright peachy color that might replace my shopping list target Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Mandarin
Better and cheaper alternative for a coral lip color, I guess ^.^
And it's about time I try MAC's famous lip glass! 

2 comments:

  1. lemme know how the MAC lip glass in tuck & fold goes as i haven't tried it yet... chanel lipstick i've tried it before & i'd say its OK...
    lippy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay! =D You know me, I review most of my makeup here... I'm still on the search for my perfect coral lipstick

    ReplyDelete