Adsense Leaderboard

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Upcoming Reviews: Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden and Kirkland Brush Set

Whew! I've been very busy this week, order payments are all coming in so I'm in a rush to deliver 'em all.
My customers have waited for almost a month so it's my obligation to be as quick and efficient delivering the goods to courier pick up centers plus the heat is making me really really weak (heat stroke) so I try to stay away from computers to avoid additional heat near me.

But once I get the time I'll be reviewing these babies up:
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden-woohoo! It has arrived the Philippine shores!
Kirkland Signature by Borghese Brush Set

I decided to get the Alice in Wonderland with a cracked plastic case, all the other Alice in Wonderland sets' plastics are in tip top condition. I didn't finish with a Business Management degree but it's good to be ethical- give the best packaging possible to the customers never mind even if it's just a mere plastic that's cracked, yes? 

I'm taking this time to thank my second cousin who assisted me for everything- waiting until dawn just to be the first Sephora customer the day Alice in Wonderland is being released via phone orders, packing these up and doing all the driving and other miscellaneous expenses in the US. you may visit her at

P.S. She's in a generous mood these days so if you want designer bags for less, go to her blogspot, add her up as a friend and follow her, when you want to purchase, she'll give you discounts for simply adding her up! ^.^  

No comments:

Post a Comment