Adsense Leaderboard

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Graduation Came


At laaast!!! After almost four years of studying at De La Salle University-Manila
Graduation came...
It was a bittersweet moment for all of us
We're happy that we're done and we're ready to embark to the next journey of our lives
We're sad that we won't be seeing each other often.

I'm glad I graduated with my close friend and block mate Abi
I'm sad I didn't graduate with my other block mates and friends (same sentiment with Abi haha)
But at least we got through college together though we're colleges apart.


Fixing my tassel in this pic, I think =p I just had this funny expression haha

When: Feb 6, 2010
Where: PICC
Time: 8am to 11am
Honorable Mention (but my 'badge' can't be seen coz of my long hair) 

P.S. I love Bro. Armin's earring haha, love him for tirelessly shaking our hands and smiling all through out handing diplomas to 900+ graduates and calling us with our nicknames.


Since this is a beauty blog I won't let this pass without a break down of my graduation FOTD:
Jill Stuart Day Care Essence primer
Jill Stuart Moist Silk Liquid Foundation in 202 Ivory
Shu Uemura Pro Concealer 3YR Medium Light
Kanebo Media PO-BI Powder
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Mascara
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Ecstasy from Book of Shadows 2
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sellout from Book of Shadows 2
Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes eye shadow palette
L'oreal Blush Delice in Fresh Papaya
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK308
Shiseido Primalise Gloss in 92

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Chelle! :P
    You're ready to face the corporate world armed with your make ups and brushes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Crystal and Pammy!!! =D

    Haha, very well said, I'm really armed with my make ups and brushes =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats chelle! :) sarap ng feeling no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Babyjap! =) it's a liberating feeling- no schoolwork, no more terror profs shouting 'stupid cows and pigs' and 'what a bloody bore' but of course it's a sad sigh to say 'welcome to the world of the unemployed' =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on ur graduation.. u sure pampered urself with lots of Jill Stuarts :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks shaynaJo! =) hahaha, yeah... =p and I'm wanting more JS stuff! ^.^ the quality is superb! That's why I love Japanese make up so much...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late but congratulations!!! Graduating from college is a huuuuge accompishment. You'll only run into bigger and better things now, my love. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks B! <3 Wish me luck as I take my first few steps into the adult world haha, take care over there! ^.^

    ReplyDelete