Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Majolica Majorca Spring 2010 Collection: For Eternal Girl

I know I suck at reading Chinese characters but when it comes to make-up language is no barrier.
I saw Majolica Majorca's Spring 2010 collection from iswii.net and gasp!


I think I'm smitten again by Majolica Majorca
Luckily I have some of the stuffs translated by Beauty Anonymous, yey! 
All the product names are from Beauty Anonymous ^.^ 
I can just read the prices haha





Skin Remaker Pore Cover foundation: (SPF18 PA+) 4 shades

Skin Remaker Case (limited edition)


Foundation with case: NT$430
Limited Edition case: NT$280



I told you I love make up products with cool packaging


Jewelling Eyes: 2 new variations
NT$ 280


Hmmm.... I like both! I wish they'd add more oomph to the packaging




Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On mascara
NT$340 


I'm still using the Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara, I wonder how Majolica Majorca volumizing mascara fares

Lash Bone Black Fiber In mascara primer
NT340
Ahh... It's been a while since I've used a mascara primer



Skin Lingerie Pore Cover foundation primer
NT$320


I just love the name =p Skin Lingerie... 


One suggestion for this picture is that they would blur the colored light bulbs so it would look softer and ethereal for spring

3 comments:

  1. oh wow thanks for posting this! the only thing i'm interested to get is the foundation primer lol, almost all their e/s quads look similar, don't u think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob Jennifer! ^.^ Yeah sometimes it makes me think hey I've seen this before =p sometimes you just need to buy a couple of it and you're already set...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah i want the black case, i wonder where i can find it huhu T^T
    btw new follower :D follow mu din ako, and joinn my giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete