I've been lurking in Girltalk these days and one Girltalker was asking which Etude House lip and eye make up remover is better, the pink one or the blue one?
So I have decided to lay down the sole card I have- the pink eye make up remover hihi ^.^
I got the pink Etude House eye make up remover (or mascara remover) as a freebie along with the 66 Big Eye Vitcara I bought last year.
- Powerful cleansing product, removes Majolica Majorca mascara in a few swipes (and you know how stubborn Majolica Majorca mascaras can be)
- Can be a substitute for big bottles of cleansing oil, I'm using a big bottle of cleansing oil when removing make up and mascara here at home
- Gentle on the eyes
- Not so oily though it looks like a part cleansing oil
- Doesn't blur my eyes
- Small size makes it travel friendly
- Plastic bottle is very sturdy- I'm impressed! For a low priced product the material is made exceptionally well and comparable to high end packagings
- Has the same scent my house help used to use back when I was a kid we share the same bedroom in an apartment, after doing the chores she's apply lotion all over and it has the same smell, I just remember her =p
- The packaging; the big opening is just like any other regular drinking water bottle openings so if you're not quick enough you might spill the liquid fast
The last time I went to Etude House Megamall there's just one more bottle available and it's priced at Php198.00