Adsense Leaderboard

Thursday, January 14, 2010

EOTD Using Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 2


I know we're all excited for Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland tomorrow Philippine time
So let this be an appetizer for all of us Urban Decay fans


Taddah! This EOTD is more on the blues and greens of Urban Decay Book of Shadows palette
Pardon the color, as I've said to Pammy, don't we just hate cameras that won't capture the real color?
Trust me this looks so vibrant in real life, I have been using a Samsung mobile camera phone from the Professional Series to capture photos for almost all of my blog photos (including all of the photos in this post)

Now I really wish the colors would pop out ^.^ It looks very spring, happy and... Uh... Leafy...
It looks like leaves painted on my lids in my opinion =p

 I created an EOTD using 3 of the eye shadows namely:

Jinx


Flipside


Homegrown



a close up of the EOTD
I used Homegrown on the inner third of my lid
Flipside on the center third of my lid and
Jinx on the outer third of my lid

Pretty easy right? Just pack the colors and blend away!
It just doesn't look so good on the photo, now why didn't I ask Santa a good camera for Christmas? =p


Other things I used:

my trusty Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion


Some brushes such as the small and extra small eye shadow brush from Suesh, I used 3 colors but I carefully used the other side of the bigger brush for one eye shadow color.
MAC 224, the bristles so neat right? No fly aways! Love it! Makes blending work neat.

4 comments:

  1. I used to have the same problem until I learned sunlight is the best lightning for pictures. Otherwise, it's a mix of florescent and incandescent. I really love UD but missed out this Book of Shadows. I'm not sure if I'm going to get Alice in Wonderland though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip! ^.^ I'll try to do EOTD in natural daylight as well... =) the Alice in Wonderland has a lot of colors already in the usual UD palette (ammo eyeshadow palette they say) and I keep on seeing matching colors from my book too haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I know if u have oily eyelid. Do u find Urban Decay Primer good/can prevent eye shadow from creasing for more than 8 hrs? I am having problem coz my lid is very oily. appreciate if u drop me the answer in my cbox or my comment box. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Lavender! ^.^ Yup I think it's good but not that good if you're living in place with humid weather... There will be creasing but it's just minimal and it's not noticeable... i have moderate oily lids, it's not so oily but it's not so dry as well ^.^

    ReplyDelete