Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This Week's Buy: Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Sensual Rose



I got Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Sensual Rose from sis Martha for Php500.00 ^.^
It was funny because I was applying my eye make up today when the Air 21 guy came and handed my father's secretary the package and I got to use the lipstick today! The review will be coming soon, I took some photos and swatch already =p

Can I just say this is such a great deal? Givenchy isn't available locally and I just got it for Php500! Suhweet!

The Orly nail polish is actually a freebie and I'm intending to give it to my mother who's been searching for a good dark blue nail polish and I already have the The Face Shop dark blue nail polish.

The package was neatly done and it reflected Martha's OC-ness which I love (because I'm also a neat freak), both package are carefully bubble wrapped to avoid getting damages and both stuffs are sealed in a plastic bag.

Thanks again Martha! =) I love love love love love this lipstick to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment