Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Garneir Whiten & Protect Moisturizing Cream



Skin care time! The weather is quite chilly here in the Philippines and I tend to have dry flaky skin on my cheek area after washing my face so I slab on moisturizing cream immediately to avoid that undesirable tight skin feel.

Recently my Lancome Cream ran out so I have to replace it immediately! Dry flaky skin is my enemy!

I got Garnier Whiten & Protect Moisturizing Cream from the train station- Garnier placed a booth on the train station I go to everyday and the Garnier lady gave me tons of this sample; I think I got 19 samples sachets of this so I could save a few months time of moisturizing cream.



I know this is a whitening cream but I am mainly using this as a moisturizer. I have been using this for several weeks already but I cannot see the difference if it truly whitens my skin or not. But I do believe that Vitamin C really brightens our complexion because when I started taking Vitamin C regularly, friends whom I have not met for quite some time told me my skin got lighter.

The white cream has a light scent which I can tolerate as opposed to Lancome's heavy scent (which I got used to haha). I love how refreshing and light the scent is.

The cream is not very heavy because this is a day moisturizer marketed to our Philippine tropical weather; I am glad to say that my skin absorbs this quickly and it is not very greasy. After a while I can touch my skin and it is very soft, smooth and hydrated- without the tight skin feel. I don't get any break outs from this one so far too! =)

I think I will survive the cold weather this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment