Adsense Leaderboard

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Etude House Opening in Megamall


*click to enlarge*

At last! One of my favorite Korean cosmetic brands has reached their opening date this year; they kept their promise to open this year despite some dealer problem! ^.^

When: Dec. 20, 2009
Where: Upper Ground Floor,  Building A, Megamall
 What: Etude House opening
Other Interesting Details: Become a Princess Member to avail of discounts and privileges (I'm very curious about this!)

Hope they'll bring in Etude House brushes; a lot want to try their version of stippling brush  and I'm eyeing to get their angled eye liner brush ^.^

To learn more about Etude House go here: http://www.etudehouse.com/eng/main.jsp

4 comments:

  1. Their stippler is awesome. I'm so excited that EH is here!!! I just hope they open branches in other areas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Makes me curious to try their stippling brush ^.^ I think they're opening in Festival Mall too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so happy when i found out that etude house has finally reach here in manila :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! We're all very happy about Etude House! Be sure to keep an eye on the next handful of Etude house branches soon to open! I'm eyeing the one in SM North Edsa! =)

    ReplyDelete