Adsense Leaderboard

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wedding Reception Look




Tonight we went to a client's wedding and lucky for a slowpoke like me I had the time during the day to prepare.
I used to curl my hair on a daily basis with a curling iron, I know that's bad so I stopped so I had a bit of difficulty now doing my hair, but I still did!

I don't know why but the camera just doesn't want to show the eyeshadow I have on; all the color is very pale and washed out, I was using Shu Uemura RD 165 lipstick (and it's a MAC Red lipstick dupe) and yet it still looks so pale in the pic. Haha!

Here's a run down of the products I've used:

Face:
BRTC BB cream
Kanebo Media powder
Shu Uemura Pro Cealer in 3 YR Medium Light

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC eyeshadow in Amberlights
The Face Shop eyeshadow in Dusty Peach
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara

Cheeks:
L'oreal Blush Deliceux in Fresh Papaya

Lips:
Kiehl's Lip balm # 1
Shu Uemura lipstick RD 165

Hair:
L'oreal Studio HotCurl Curling Spray
Citre Shine Highly Laminating Lacquer Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment