Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, November 13, 2009

Victoria's Secret Garden Sweet Temptations Eau de Toilette Spray



Victoria’s Secret Garden Sweet Temptation has been my favorite perfume for years! The first bottle I had was my mother’s pretty flower glass bottle that she hasn’t been using so I asked if I could have it and I love it since then on!



Later on I bought another bottle, this time it is the regular small 30ml bottle and it costs Php599.75. You can find this in your regular department stores and in Watson’s.


What Victoria Secret Says:
Victoria’s Secret Garden Sweet Temptation is classified as a modern and refreshing scent with luscious citrus-floral fusion of apricot, grapefruit and lily of the valley.





My Review:
I like Eau de Toilette perfumes because it usually 5-15% aromatic compounds. The scent is not as strong as perfume extracts and yet it could last the day without spraying on several times like what we do with Eau de Cologne.


I’m not a perfume connoisseur so I would not be discussing so much technical terms. What I know is that I like Victoria’s Secret Garden Sweet Temptation because of the gentle smell it has; it does not come on strong and it does not sting my nose.


At first whiff it smells very citrusy with a blend of floral scent which is very light and refreshing. After letting it settle for a bit the scent becomes sweeter and it smells floral sweet. This sweet floral scent lasts quite a long time as compared to other perfumes I have tried.


I usually spray this on my clothes since I do not like perfume on my skin, however the scent would be more evident if you spray this directly on your skin. The scent lasts quite a long time and at the end of the day there will still be a faint scent which is okay for me because I do not want to spray it on at the time when I am about to hit the showers anyway.


The small bottle is okay for me too since I can’t finish a whole big bottle of perfume, it would take me years to do so! I only spray this two to three pumps in the morning before I go out and that’s it. I don’t usually bring this but it is quite portable due to its small sleek bottle size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment