Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, July 2, 2010

MAC Alice + Olivia


Credits to glossy-kiss for photos and info! ^.^

I just have to say I felt a bit down when I found out MAC's collaboration with Alice + Olivia is only internationally available in Japan and Korea =( 

I love the punch of colors here and there with this collection, though it's a relatively small collection, nothing seems ho-hum and boring! 
Then again, let's just celebrate aesthetics and let's roll out the deets

MAC Alice + Olivia Collection for Summer 2010
U.S. Launch Date: July 8th, 2010 at MAC Freestanding Stores and OnlineInternational Launch Date: August 2010 (Japan & Korea only)

Dazzleglass Creme ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)

Sparklicious
 Creamy pale pinky white with soft multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)


If it’s Pink… Hot pink with soft multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)


I.Want.Candy. Hot yellow with soft multi-dimensional pearl (Limited Edition)

Pigment ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)

Later.
 Black with transforming purple pearl (Limited Edition)


If It Sparkles… White with transforming pink pearl (Limited Edition)


Partylicious Turquoise with silver pearl (Limited Edition) 
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)

Morning.After.
 Creamy turquoise (Cream) (Limited Edition)


So Rich So Pretty Bright purple with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)


Military Black matte with silver suede pearl (Matte with Pearl) (Limited Edition) 

I'm craving for So Rich So Pretty nail lacquer, Later pigment and If it's Pink Dazzleglass creme! 
Oh well, I just have to channel my lemmings for Venomous Villains and other upcoming collections
I'm getting excited, you see, I love fall and winter collection, the packaging becomes more exquisite just in time for the holidays and the colors are more exciting for me. 

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! thanks for this post. i can't wait for those dazzleglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dazzleglasses are to die for! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC has sooo many new collections every year.
    So Excited!
    Well....if you ever need a CP. Feel free to ask! hahaha

    ReplyDelete