Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, June 18, 2010

Vaseline Hand and Nail Cream

Who says summer doesn't make your skin dry? 
It makes mine just as dry during the cool season! 

That is why Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Moisturizing Lotion is a staple in my dresser.
This is available in Hong Kong for HK$9 or approximately Php40-50 at your regular mini mart while it's a whopping HK$16 at the Hong Kong International Airport. Pretty cheap for a hand cream huh! I have not seen this in Taiwan yet so whenever I go to Hong Kong this is a must buy but I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the Taiwan sooner or later! 

This is great during the summer because it is not sticky. It actually feels light and watery that is wonderfully paired with the light refreshing scent.

Now I wonder why they didn't bring this to the Philippines?

The best part is that this has Keratin and my nails quickly absorbs it, whenever I opt to grow my nails longer I always use this to avoid accidental nail breakage that's yucky and painful at times. 

Vaseline Hand and Nail Cream is one of the cheap and highly effective products I have tried!
Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment