Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, January 29, 2010

What's Inside Spring Magazine January 2010


Oops! Before I forget and before January ends I'd like to present another Japanese Magazine I acquired during my stay in Hong Kong. 

The real reason why I bought this, ha! Such a cute Marc Jacobs make up pouch
there's nothing so special about it but what the heck, let's just enjoy the ride.

I wish I lived in a cool weather country so I could avail the bomba sale

This is the time where cellphones are not just for communication, now it is considered a fashion accessory

Cute cute bonnets... 

Taking a look inside these girls' kikay kit, Hmmm... I'm lemming that Givenchy compact in the middle!

Gloves, gloves and more gloves...

Ooh ^.^ I love how cute the doll dresses! I want! I want! I saw a shop selling these types of dresses in Hong Kong but they're hell expensive so it's a no no...

They also included a small booklet and inside are various recipes
Disclaimer: I don't know how to cook but I know good food haha

yum yum... 

I like leafy greens... How could anyone not like veggies? Almost everyone I know hates fruits and veggies but I love 'em... 

No comments:

Post a Comment