Adsense Leaderboard

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Hong Kong Beauty Finds

I'd like to share with you girls what I have hoarded from Hong Kong and post the price list for references too, hope it helps those who are going to Hong Kong! ^.^

All these are just trial size I bought from Sasa, most of the time trial sizes lasts me for 3-4 months already
Clinique Moisture Surge HK$32
Clinique Lash Power Mascara HK$22
Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss HK$25


Ah... My favorite haul! ^.^ MAC and Shu Uemura- two of my favorite brands side by side
Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil HK$389 in Colourmix
MAC 188 brush HK$300
MAC 224 brush HK$230
MAC brush cleaner HK$100
MAC eye shadow goldmine HK$130




Tadaah! MAC's Magic Mirth and Mischief poster, it's just a freebie in MAC counter in Elements Mall


I've been wanting Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer because of my dry flaky skin
Been using Vaseline Hand and Nail cream, makes my nails very strong so when I want to grow long nails I use this to strengthen my digits
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer HK$245 in Colourmix
Vaseline Hand and Nail Cream HK$9 in Wellcome, it's HK$16 in the airport


Lancome's Bi-Facil eye make up remover! I was searching for L'oreal's eye make up remover but I got Lancome instead! ^.^
Lancome Bi-Facil HK$138 in Colourmix


Shiseido eye lash curler from Bonjour, I think HK and Philippine's Shiseido rubber pad is just the same so I'm searching Taiwan's rubber pad which is very very good huhu ='(
Shiseido eye lash curler HK$65 in Bonjour


Freebie! A Marc Jacobs make up pouch for promotion, it's very simple design wise


A formal mascara guard, I've been using a Kamiseta clothes tag as my mascara guard, it works well but I want to try using a real mascara guard too
Kai Mascara Guard HK$29 in Sasa


Mentholatum Acnes Oil Control Film, I love using the facial wash version because it cleared my skin up- permanently! ^.^ I might as well try their oil control film
Mentholatum Acnes Oil Control Film HK$16 each in Bonjour

Tomorrow's post will be the clothes haul I got from Hong Kong ^.^ Can't wait to share it with you girls!

2 comments: