Adsense Leaderboard

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vintage Marks & Spencer Bag



Look what I found in the attic today! I went to clean out all of my DLSU papers, readings and notebooks since I'm done with school- but my official graduation would be in February.

This Marks & Spencer Bag was given to me by my father when I was around 5 years old I think, I could still remember it when he handed me this bag when he got home from Hong Kong; I was quite a papa's girl before and I was waiting for him to come home after several days of no papa's piggy back ride.

Back then this was too big and too long for me to use and it would go down below my knees so I didn't use it. We moved to three different houses already and yet it's still here with me! I don't know how it happened but it just did.




It still has the St. Michael logo Marks & Spencer used to use before




If you could see the tiny text it says it's made in 1994!

I love this because the material is very thick and sturdy; I found out they didn't glue this together but instead they have sown this together because everything is still intact and firm. No flimsy feel.

The metal details did not rust even! This is made with good quality, I'm loving this bag!

I'm going to have this cleaned and use this finally after 15 years ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment