Another The Body Shop post, I personally prefer their non-consumable products than their consumable make-up products for some reason I don't know why haha.
I bought this at The Body Shop in Canton Road for HK$39.00, I'm not sure if The Body Shop Philippines carry this wooden detangling comb, I have not seen this here yet.
The Body Shop explained that the wood used for their combs "comes from well managed forests, independently certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council. A. C." Great right?
What I love:
- soft wood
- massages the scalp and it's very relaxing
- does it's job detangling hair
- avoids hair fall because there's no tugging
- no static, less damage for my mane, yey!
What I don't love:
- The polish came off a bit on the handle but that's okay