Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunday's Shoe Fix



Last Sunday my family and I went to SM North Edsa's newest mall to check out new stores that opened. Since we are going to a client's wedding reception this weekend and both my parents are the couple's sponsors, we decided to purchase some new shoes. 


Turns out my parents were planning to buy me a pair of shoes too! Goodie! At first I was already dizzy with all the people I saw for that day and I was too tired to check out new shoes. Suddenly my mother pointed out a pair of shoes in the window worn by a mannequin model; it's as if it's calling my name! We went to the store and luckily I snagged the last pair for my size. Turns out it was a best seller and most of the smaller sizes are gone, good thing my feet are quite big haha! 


I bought these cool pair of shoes from Mags and it costs Php985, for me it looks like a dark turquoise clam shell pattern shoes. The heels are wedge-like but there's a hole in between the heels of the wedge so it is pretty edgy for me. Since these are wedges, the shoes are very comfortable to wear regardless of the height and I love it to bits! If only I do not commute to school everyday I would love to wear this. It makes me feel like I'm a mermaid sans the tail. =p 


I can still remember Stila's Desiree Tordecilla, the vice president of global sales, artistry and international marketing telling us during the Stila Loves Barbie workshop that a girl just can't have a pair of shoes and I truly agree! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Nina! ^.^ I love it so much that I don't want to use it anymore haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! me likey me likey!! get a corgi haha they're cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah your corgi is so adorable! ^.^ I'd adopt one when I'd have my own place and when Brownie's 'mature' enough haha

    ReplyDelete