Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Look how thin my BRTC BB Cream is!


Hurrah! I'm quite proud of myself I'm taking full responsibility to finish up make-up products before buying another one.

Before when I was young I used to hoard and when I'm bored with one I'll set it aside until it expires. When I will try to compute the amount I did not consume, it does make me feel I'm irresponsible to set aside an expensive product and let it expire even if the products are good enough for me. I just feel bored about using the same product over and over again.

Now that I am older I realized there is a lot of money spent on products and I should use it until it runs out before buying another one. I am very terrible at finishing up products except for lip balms and lip gloss, I think I'm eating it than applying it on my lips! haha.


Purchasing make-up is like a marriage, you should stick to it through thick and thin, until death do you part (or in this case until it runs out)

On my previous post on I used on L'oreal's True Blend Foundation I have been using it daily and yet I can barely finish a 30 ml tube within a year, well the reason is that the foundation is quite pigmented so a little goes a long way.

I have been using the BRTC BB cream for four months and I'm about to finish it! Hurrah! ^.^



My next foundation would be Paul and Joe Light Cream Foundation S, I'm looking forward to it! =)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE both the BRTC BB Cream AND my Paul and Joe Foundation S!

    Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks for the comment on both products, I'll check out your blog for Paul and Joe foundie review ^.^

    ReplyDelete