Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

L'oreal Blush Delice in Pink Grapefruit




I'll be beginning my Blush Review series on which I will concentrate on L'oreal Blush Delice and L'oreal Blush Delicieux because these are the only blush I've used ever since XD

L'oreal Blush Delice is my HG blush. I bought my first Blush Delice in Pink Grapefruit in 2006 for P945 at Robinson's Department Store (far left in the photo with the old packaging). It looks very sheer and light on my cheeks, the pink hue looks natural and there's gold shimmer to highlight your cheeks. On the pan, it has a mixture of pink, a hint of peach and subtle gold hue and it looks natural when I apply it regardless what kind of brush I use, I used to use the mini brush that it comes with but the application is still flawless for me.

I used to bring this to school everyday until one day my bag fell from a chair and when I got to the comfort room, I saw the powder cracked ='( On that note, the powder is not very intact but I still used Pink Grapefruit and the powder continued to crack and it became semi-loose powder in its case. I still used it despite the inconvenience because the color pay off and the natural effect is really really good.

I wish I could take a photo of the blush but it's all gone now =p

No comments:

Post a Comment