Adsense Leaderboard

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tiffa Eyeliner in GD-1





Tiffa is Kanebo's sister company, it's a lot cheaper and it's a drugstore brand. Correct me if I'm
wrong, this is like Majolica Marorca to Shiseido.

I bought this at Taiwan for NT$290 at a Tiffa counter in Carrefour. The 2ml liquid eyeliner comes in a click pen so you turn the dial to get a bit of liquid eyeliner. At first I don't know how the hell I'm gonna use this but I learned. haha, before I kept on smudging it, drawing crooked lines that I gave up and stored it away.




Recently I've been into makeup so I tried and tried to practice applying liquid eyeliner until I can draw straight lines and I began to appreciate Tiffa's gold pen eyeliner. While I'm searching for a true gold eyeliner, the eyeliner color looks like gold-bronze on my skin tone but nevertheless it looks good. The staying power is amazing, it won't budge until it's time to take it off. You just have to let it dry completely. The pigment is quite pearly bronze so it's a very beautiful shade of gold bronze.




The packaging is an added bonus since it's a black pen sprinkled with glittter and laced with the gold bronze, it even has gold bronze prints of a cat sitting down- a Tiffa trademark perhaps. It's a very cute packaging. The eyeliner brush is very fine and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It also has the right diameter for a small tip- atleast for chinky Asian eyes so I could draw fine lines or extend more if I want a more dramatic look. I just wish it was transparent so I can see how much product I'm clicking or turning because sometimes I push too much liquid eyeliner out that excess products become a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment