Adsense Leaderboard

Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Post! Introductions...

My initial idea for this blog is that it will be my data base for the products I've used, there will be reviews on the product itself, packaging, price and where to buy so when I'm lemming for something I can just look back and see related posts.

Due to the command of my OC self, I've accumulated several posts of reviews in my multiply site so I want to transfer all of it here along with proper labels and tags, hurrah!

My love for make up started with a small dab of lipgloss on me when I was around 9 or 10 years old by my cousin since then I didn't stop looking through her bag for more lipgloss and lip balms but of course things change and other priorities took my attention away from make up but despite the years of not paying much attention, here I am coming back to what I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment