Adsense Leaderboard

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Piping Hot Pepper Lunch on a Rainy Night

Paolo Sy was craving for Tajimaya but it slipped our mind that it was a Saturday and we should have called for a reservation so we didn't get to eat there. Him being one heck of a creative person I know, we went to Pepper Lunch instead. Little did I know what he had in mind to get his yakiniku fix: Ordered the usual beef pepper rice and ordered extra beef on a separate sizzling plate. Taddah! Parang yakiniku narin! 

Beef slices were thin and easily cooked on the sizzling plate. And because I'm getting fat, I deliberately removed the fat but I ended up eating all the rice. I can't resist the butter, corn and honey brown sauce mix in my rice.  

Hot beef pepper rice on a rainy Saturday night is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment