Finally, a reasonably priced buffet offering fresh and quality ingredients
Price is Php659 for Sat/Sun/holidays plus Php85 if you want to order unlimited drinks.
- Shrimp with a solid slab of butter and minced garlic and leeks wrapped in foil, this is the most interesting thing I grilled and the garlic butter seeps right through the shrimp, heavenly!
- Marbled beef dipped in BBQ sauce before grilling
- Pork slices dipped in sesame oil with salt and pepper
- Yabu style tonkatsu, you get to grind the black and white sesame seeds and pour tonkatsu sauce over it
- Shredded cabbage with sesame oil dressing
- Fresh sushi
- Korean glass noodles tastes really yummy
- Tempura's shrimp is superb and fresh
- Gyoza packed with a lot of meat and less filler
- Ice cream with marshmallow and candy sprinkles, yum!
- Cakes from Red Ribbon(?)
- Brownie with a large marshmallow on top is superb, the brownie is chocolatey and dense
- They offer slices of kiwi! To think kiwi is quite an expensive fruit
- Blueberry 'cheesecake' isn't really cheesecake, more of gelatin lang
- Saw a small cockroach lurking on a chair and informed the attendants, kudos to them they immediately disposed the cockroach