Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, January 11, 2013

Gold Dot Sale Haul


Before the year 2012 ended, Gold Dot had a 3 day 30% off on all items sale so 'twas the perfect season to grab the shoes I like. I got Gene in mint and Jackie in khaki. I was able to save approximately 500 bucks which is great!

Both pairs are comfy to wear and eye catching. People would sometimes stop and ask where I bought my shoes. My office mates love how quirky it looks. I personally like how soft the materials are that it's practically ouchless to wear. I was never the type to wear mint and yellow but I must admit, the pop of color compliments my light skin tone so these are love love love. If I'm having a bad day, I just look at the shoes and I feel much better. 

Watch out for Gold Dot's buy one take... sale coming soon!

2 comments: