Adsense Leaderboard

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kirkland Signature by Borghese Brush Set Is Back for Sale!

I'm happy to announce to my dear berrywinkle clients that Kirkland Signature by Borghese Brush Set is baaaack! 

There are only a handful of sets ready to be shipped out so if you missed to get hold of a set before, now is a good chance to get one! 

For my personal review of this wonderful brush set, click here

Personally I've been using the brush set everyday going to work 

What I found out was that it didn't stiffen unlike other synthetic bristles

Love the eye lash curler too! It has a firm grip and curls my lashes nicely
A good value for your Php2,000 eh? 

email me at chellechioa@gmail.com or check out www.berrywinkle.multiply.com for more purchasing details 

No comments:

Post a Comment