Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, August 13, 2010

Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss

What am I anticipating this fall? Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss!
I fell in love with Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon and I still am! I normally don't use red lipsticks on regular days but Dragon is an irresistibly sexy shade of red that I could pull off without looking like a clown.

Going back to Extrait de Gloss, I have high hopes for this one given my delight to it's predecessor

These are the deets I've read in karlasugar.net 
Imaginaire (fresh pink)
Insolence (candy pink)
Confidence (rose)
Genie (coral)
Insouciance (nude)
Exces (red)
Emoi (raspberry)
Fatale (brown red)
Impertinence (chocolate)

Photo credit to karlasugar.net! Love it! 
Official Chanel photos credit goes to Temptalia

No comments:

Post a Comment