Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, February 26, 2010

Have You Tried Double Eye Lid Tapes?


My lovely aunt from Taiwan sent me some double eye lid tapes last Christmas in hopes that I can apply eye shadow evenly on my inconsistent eye lid folds but for some strange or divine intervention my eye lid folds are now even!

Strange but true... However, I am still very intrigued in using these double eye lid tapes just for kicks to see how monolid girls use this- how to stick this on my lids, how to apply eye shadow on it and how to wear it. Extra knowledge and experience wouldn't hurt!

P.S. I'm craving for Taiwanese street food!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried once and I didnt really like it.. I find it irritating to my eyes though. However, my sister uses this tape or the glue to create her double eyelids whenever she's going out. haha.

    ReplyDelete