Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, November 20, 2009

Haul for Year 2009 (and growing!)

I would like to do a listing of the haul I had for the whole year because sometimes I think I've been buying lots of things and then I would end up not using it. So I would like to create this list to remind me of the things I have bought for the year and that I should be contented with the things I have.

I should learn to count my blessings and be contented! I must realize that I usually cannot finish up cosmetics in a short span of time so I should not buy so much already.

So here's the list for this year but I would still have to add some things when my package arrives.

Haul for 2009:

  1. Avalon Organics Biotin Shampoo
  2. BRTC BB cream samples
  3. BRTC Whitening and Wrinkle Repair BB Cream
  4. Cetaphil Facial Wash
  5. Diorsnow Sublissime Whitening Moisture Creme
  6. Ellana Concealer in Cheer
  7. Ellana Eye Shadow in Desire
  8. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
  9. Etude House 66 Big Eye Vitcara
  10. Kiehl's Lipbalm #1
  11. Lancome Paris Hydra Zen Neurocalm day cream
  12. Legere Gold Serum sample
  13. MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush
  14. MAC Eye Shadow in Amber Lights
  15. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
  16. MAC Lustre Lipstick in Sweetie
  17. Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
  18. Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment
  19. Oriks BB Cream Samples
  20. Saizen Oil Blotting Papers
  21. Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in ME Pink
  22. Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler
  23. Shu Uemura Pro Cealer in 3yr Medium Light
  24. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited PK 308
  25. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited RD 165
  26. Stila Smudge Pot Holiday Collection
  27. Suesh 16 pcs. brush set
  28. Suesh Brush Cleaner
  29. The Face Shop Egg White Peel Off Mud Pack
  30. The Face Shop Fales Eyelashes in XLS
  31. Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 2
  32. Urban Decay Primer Potion

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog! If I were to make a haul list for 2009, it would only put myself to shame LOL I think I bought at least 20+ products?

    Btw I totally second your wishlist items <3 I love the Barbie loves stila palette (sadly its sold out), mine is crushed during transportation :( and I got myself a JilL Stuart palette ^^! I am still lemming after the UD BOS Vol . 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah it's okay haha, I didn't realize I overspent because I promised myself to only get 2 things per month so I should only have 24 items. The other stuffs I got from Hong Kong when I went there this
    year so that's why the list was bloated haha

    It's sold out there in Hong Kong? ='( sob! It's not released here in the Philippines yet! I don't know what's with the hold up... I've reserved mine for two months already... I wanna get a Jill Stuart too!
    ^.^ sadly it's not available here in the Philippines so I am planning so I'm planning to buy it in Taiwan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't even think about all the stuff i bought this year! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! Why don't you try looking through your collection and start making a list too ^.^

    ReplyDelete