Adsense Leaderboard

Sunday, November 1, 2009

BRTC Glossy BB Cream




I purchased a trial version of this from Airvony. I got a set of 6 for P100 and it already includes the shipment from Taiwan to the Philippines. Sweet! =)

For a set of 6 of BRTC BB Cream samples I got:
1.      Gold Caviar
2.      Glossy
3.      Glossy Shining
4.      Perfect Protect 46
5.      Whitening and Wrinkle Repair (Which I’ve got in a full tube)
6.      Perfect Recover Balm

I actually bought 3 sets of these babies because I thought a 2ml sachet would not be enough but I was wrong haha, a sachet would last you for two to three times of application for the whole face. I finished mine on the second time but I squeezed too hard and a lot of product came out and I can’t shove it in the sachet again.

What BRTC Says:
BRTC Glossy BB Cream a luxurious cream with fine sparkling pearls to make your skin tone radiant and youthful. It not only improves uneven skin tone but also has whitening and wrinkle repair functions while rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin.
Main Ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract ,Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Polygala Tenuifolia Root Extract, green tea extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate


My Review:
This is liquid like and very light compared to the Whitening and Wrinkle Repair BB cream, the scent is also lighter and I have ease in applying this all over my face because of its consistency. It also has a luminous finish so this is great for those who like a dewy look.

On my first day of using this, the temperature was very high and of course my face became oily and it was the first time that my face became a reflector hahaha! I’m shining! It was really shiny so I took an oil blotting paper out to wipe away the shine. If you’re living in a hot place and your face usually oils up then I recommend you retouch with powder when you’re using this or else your face would really shine.

This also makes my make-up last longer and I would love to replace my Whitening and Wrinkle Repair with this one but sadly this broke me out. I had a bit of break outs on my first day of road testing then on the second day I had big zits coming out. I guess I am lucky to blindly pick a full tube of Whitening and Wrinkle Repair and it works great on my skin; I used this bb cream again to combat the damage the Glossy variant caused and it dried my pimples up quickly.

Do I want to test out the other BB creams or am I afraid to have break outs again? Hmm…

4 comments:

  1. BRTC's one of the best for BB creams :) My personal fave is the Jasmine one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kaye! =) Thanks for dropping by! I agree, BRTC is one of the best BB cream brands and it really works! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's too bad! Hope you find a bb cream that won't break you out! =)

    ReplyDelete